WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
This a very new organization.
We are looking for a Volunteer Coordinator/Event Planner to add to our team! Must be able to juggle multiple items and meet firm deadlines. Detail-oriented and outgoing a plus! This position is responsible for tracking all volunteer hours across our organization in addition to planning multiple events throughout the year.
This is a very new organization.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the volunteer programs associated with the association's board of directors, committees and departments.
1. Organizes, coordinates and manages the recruitment of volunteers for the board, various committees, departments and association programs.
2. Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
3. Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers.
4. Maintains updated records on all volunteers.
5. Sets up and attends volunteer meetings. Reports to staff on volunteer activities as needed.
6. Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
7. Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program.
1. Communication Propiciency
2. Collaboration Skills
4. Organization Skills
5. Presentation Skills
6. Teamwork Orientation
7. Technical Capacity
8. Time Management
Expected Hours of Work
Need someone to work a couple hours one Saturday out the month.
1. Prior experience as volunteer coordinator for public or nonprofit employer.
2. Prior experience creating and implementing volunteer programs and training.
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- least two Saturdays per month