The job description is as follows:
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the ED; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Financial Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment