14 people are interested
FACTR is on the look out for a volunteer office managerto help in FACTR’s day to day responsibilities.
- All front office activities, including reception, mail, inventory, and vendor engagement
- Database maintenance
- Volunteer program administration
- Social media and email marketing support
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 2 years’ multi-faceted office experience (nonprofit a plus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and data entry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and compliance requirements for nonprofits
25 North 14th Street, Suite 505, San Jose, CA 95112, US
A multi-cultural, service, research and training center for the promotion of resilience in refugees and immigrants
The specific purpose of this corporation is for service, research and training:
- To provide counseling, psycho- educational services and cultural awareness programs for newcomer families and their children that is respectful of ethnic values and diverse views, including State Laws pertaining to Child Protection, Domestic Violence, Educational, Immigration and other areas.
- To provide a setting for professionals who work with stressed families in newcomer and other circumstances to gain knowledge and skills to help them be effective in their work.
- To develop a knowledge base for dissemination of practices, methods and concepts for use in the broad mental health and Social Services field.
25 N 14th StreetSuite 505San Jose, CA 95112
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- 8 hours