VITAS invites friendly and well-behaved pets to join the Paw Pals SM program, in which animals and their humans learn how to visit patients at the end of life. A registered VITAS Paw Pals SM visitor can offer comfort, bring back memories, encourage activity and provide unconditional love to VITAS patients. Your visits leave behind memories of you and your pet, and rekindle thoughts of other pets. All kinds of pets are invited to join VITAS’ Paw Pals Club.
Pet visits can sometimes reach a patient when no one else can. Our Paw Pals SM brightens the day for everyone when they visit.
Paw Pals SM must be well-groomed, at least one- year old, and have up-to-date health records.
For more information about VITAS visit VITAS.com.
- Hospice Care
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- VITAS Hair Care Volunteers
- Provide Friendly Visits to...
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Volunteer to Make a Difference...
- Volunteer to bring Harmony and...
- Be a Cut Above…Pamper a Hospice...
- Music Volunteer
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers
- Make a "Dog-Gone" Difference in...