Our Hattie's Constant Companions Day Services Program for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities is looking for an intern who is interested in a recreation and activities experience. Special project responsibility to create an activity our participants would be interested in and that meet the level of cognitive abilities and interests of adults with IDD. Our day program meets M-F from 9:30 -2pm and and intern can put in 5-15 hours a week for their internship. Flexible to your school schedule.
- Case Work / Management
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-15 hours per week
- patience, customer service, caring, compassion, empathy, flexibility
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...