La Salette Academy is creating a new Development Fund to finance capital projects, expand academic and athletic opportunities for students, and increase financial aid and scholarship opportunities. We are currently searching for Director candidates to serve on the fund's Advisory Board.
An Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be an Active Member in their Community
- Be a Leader in their Respective Field
- Possess Values Aligned with those of the Academy
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Participating in Quarterly Meetings
- Developing and Conducting Fundraisers
- Providing Oversight on Raised Funds
Notre Dame de La Salette Boys Academy is a traditional Catholic boarding school founded in 2005 by the Society of St. Pius X. Located in the farmland of east central Illinois, La Salette Academy provides a strong religious, academic, and physical formation in an immersive Catholic environment. Despite the school’s limited enrollment of under 100 students for optimum class size, La Salette’s quality facilities and sports programs rival that of much larger schools.
Please submit your candidacy to email@example.com.
- Executive Admin
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Quarterly Meetings & Fundraiser Participation