The Greater Los Angeles Chapter - USNC for UN Women is currently seeking Fund Development Coordinators.
The responsibilities of Fund Development Coordinators will include the following:
- developing and implementing a sustainable framework for raising funds;
- researching, identifying, soliciting, and corresponding with potential sponsors for events and programs;
- keeping up-to-date records of organizational transactions.
Ideal candidates will:
- have a background in fundraising and developing sponsor relations (preferred);
- be based locally, i.e., in the Greater Los Angeles area (required);
- have the ability to correspond regularly via email and telephone (required).
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week