Adelante IT Careers is a non-profit org. that teaches computer/IT skills to the deaf using American Sign Language (ASL). We are moving to an online education system and we need marketing research to assure that we are delivering what deaf people want and need. Our exec director was the creator of Expedia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Grant Writer to supports the cultivation of charitable support from philanthropic business, corporate, and foundations and donors primarily through the research, writing, and submission of grant proposals and reports as assigned.
- Write compelling and comprehensive grant requests and proposals.
Manage the preparation, submission, and tracking of assigned grant proposals
Partner with our two grant research volunteers to search and seek out possible funding sources from foundations, government, corporations, and donors with particular interest and connection.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks and meet specific deadlines.
- Proven initiative and ability to work independently under minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Flexible, resourceful, creative problem-solver, with ability to seek solutions collaboratively.
- Ability to motivate others and interface professionally with co-workers, volunteers, and other fundraising professionals.
We have two other volunteers who are searching the grants.
- Special Needs
- Adult Education
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Depends on how many grants are avail. We are open!