Grace Hospice is seeking license Massage Therapists to provide gentle massage for our hospice patients.
Gentle massage provides relaxation and can eliminate stress which can promote physical discomfort.
If you have a few hours a week to use your talent as a Massage Therapist to promote Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual wellness to our hospice patients and would like to be a part of our team, please call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland