Help plan one of our Signature Event fundraisers: The Longest Day or The Walk to End Alzheimer's through team recruitment, team engagement or marketing & outreach efforts.
Participate in committee meetings by phone, online or in person
Work with staff to set event goals
Develop and implement strategies to reach event goals
Communicate regular updates on progress towards reaching goals
Recruit and train sub-committee members
Motivate committee to reach goals
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Event Planning / Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a month, most work done on-line/phone
- Committee Trainings
- Kirtland Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Cleveland Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Support Group Facilitator
- Healthcare Outreach Liaison
- Event Committee Member - Mentor...
- Hispanic Community Outreach...
- Oberlin Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Community Outreach Liaison
- Community Educator
- Event Committee Member -...
- Event Committee Member - Lorain...