Help increase awareness of dementia related topics by presenting Alzheimer's Association Education Programs to community groups:
Content mastery of 5 educational topics within 6 months of starting
Pick and drop off supplies at nearest Association office
Set up & break down of audio visual equipment
Present requested program
Field audience questions
Collect and submit program evaluations
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Community Outreach
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 programs a month, 2-3 hours per program.
- Content mastery of 5 education program through in person and self-led trainings.
- Kirtland Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Cleveland Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Support Group Facilitator
- Healthcare Outreach Liaison
- Event Committee Member - Mentor...
- Hispanic Community Outreach...
- Oberlin Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Community Outreach Liaison
- Community Educator
- Event Committee Member -...
- Event Committee Member - Lorain...