Training is provided and you have the support of staff and medical professionals as well. This is a rewarding opportunity for you as well as the patient and family as you aid in life's final days. Volunteers share conversations, quiet times just "being there", aid in writing, music or pet therapy, however you feel can benefit your time together.
You will feel great knowing you participated in another person's comfort. Our volunteers often express how happy they feel in touching another person's life.
We do ask for a year commitment to the program, and require that once you are seeing a patient, that you see it to the end of their journey.
l Background check
l Drug tests
l TB Step I
l TB Step II
Are required, having Grace pay for all requirements.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Grace at 616.432.2050 today!
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland