Are you searching for a job with purpose? This is your opportunity to contribute your skills and passion to a national non-profit working to build better lives for individuals and families with mental illness.
Griffin Ambitions-Vital Time, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to improving the lives of the millions of Students affected by mental illness. Since Griffins mental health advocacy beginning in 2015, we have established ourselves through dedication, commitment and an unceasing belief in our mission to strengthen communities and help university counseling centers in need. Through our united support, education, advocacy and awareness efforts, Vital Time in association with the International Student Mental Health Policy Alliance is at the forefront of Student Mental Health Policy Provisions, a recognized force in urging new ideas and solutions to improve educational outcomes.
We currently have an opening for a Project Specialist, Electronic Programs. This individual will support the national roll out of educational programs using online and trending digital facilitation methods, in addition to administrative functions that enable the development and delivery of professional, effective, and life-changing information, support and educational offerings.
WHAT’S ATTRACTIVE TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Griffin Ambitions Ltd. is seeking a relationship-minded Student who can partner and communicate effectively with grassroots volunteers and constituents. Griffin Ambitions will rely on this position to implement the national expansion of a consistent digital portfolio program for students by facilitating best practice virtual sessions and supporting the field throughout the increased awareness and understanding for student mental health issues.
This position is expected to:
- Facilitate virtual best practices sessions in order to prepare the next transitioning intern to successfully implement and expand the program
- Manage deliverables for grant-funded projects to include data tracking, and revision of formal reports and outreach materials
- Facilitate online forums and spaces that prepare university discussion for a successful rollout of resource improvement consultations
- Implement and adjust the specific project plans for the national rollout
- Manage complex details associated with the rollout of administrative centric education programs
- Maintain online program materials on GriffinLink intranet and extranet sites as directed by the director and executive coordinator
- Provide technical support to, and draft electronic communications for, Strategic outreach in relation to programs to ensure alignment with other teams as needed
- Perform general administrative duties such as uploading program information to the Listserv website, accessing email lists, managing content management access, etc.
- Act as the customer service face of the digital communication methods in-person, via email and answering calls to make triage decisions for follow up
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Exposure to national programs preferred
- Interest or experience in behavioral health preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Smartsheet and Adobe products, specifically Adobe Connect and Adobe Acrobat Pro highly valued
Must pass background check.
- Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Youth Services
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible. 7 hour per week minimum