The Graphic Design Volunteer will create graphics for marketing and advertising materials including (but not limited to) website design and content, flyers/brochures/pamphlets for events, families, schools, fundraising, and hiring/volunteer outreach positions.
The Graphic Design Volunteer must have excellent organizational skills and can work with different computer applications, such as Google Drive, Microsoft Suite and Office 365. We require our Graphic Design Volunteer to be proficient in Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Please note: This position is an unpaid position for ITEC, but eligible for volunteer hours as needed.
- Design engaging and clear graphics for the web - website and social media.
- Coordinate with ITEC, ITEC’s PR firm when available, and ITEC partners to create stimulating imagery for our various programs.
- Work closely with PR team to translate their messaging concepts into marketing materials-flyers, posters, mailings, etc.
- Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in partnership with a team.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Visual Arts
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18