OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH HOSPICE PAIENTS DIAGNOSED WITH ALZEHEIMER'S DISEASE.
Memories in the Making using painting, crafts, arts.....at patient bedside or in community with other patients.
Facilitate Arts and Crafts Activities with patients and family members, individual or in group
Companionship and socialization visit with patients/families
Serve as integral member of Hospice Team
Document visits and activities
Complete application, screening interview, orientation and training
Possess effective communication and listening skills
Meet Screening Criteria of background screening, drug testing
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible scheduling
- Direct Patient...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-San Dimas
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Anaheim
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Tustin
- CERTIFIED PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER
- Hospice Volunteer with a Pet
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Laguna...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Mission...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Brea
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Walnut
- Paint with Alzheimer's Patients...
- Hospice Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers needed...
- CRAFTERS NEEDED-START TODAY, NO...
- Hospice Cosmetologist Volunteer
- NO ONE DIES ALONE VOLUNTEERS
- MEMORIES IN THE MAKING USING...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Corona...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Costa...