The Media Arts Center San Diego, producer of the 25th Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival (March 16-26, 2018), is seeking event coordinators to assist with the planning of and management of various special events scheduled throughout our annual celebration of Latino cinema.
We are looking for self-starting, organized, experienced, take-charge candidates to join the team. PR/Marketing skills are a huge plus. This opportunity requires you to be comfortable running the operations behind events with 100+ guests.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "SDLFF Event Planning" in the subject line.
This is an unpaid, seasonal position.
Please advise if you require school credit.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week
- Prior experience in the field preferable
- Business Development Volunteer
- Community Outreach
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Community Outreach Lead
- Media Sponsorship Assistant
- Communications Intern
- Hospitality Intern
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Event Planning Lead
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)