Help support Education for the Youth and join our Road to Literacy program.
Makesmartcool is looking for passionate, patient, and reliable volunteers to co-tutor in the afternoons from November 28 through April 2018. We need volunteers to assist with Group Activities & Reading & Financial Literacy Tuesday - Thursday Afternoons After School. Group size will typically range from 4-8 students, and each group will have at least two co-tutors.
As part of this volunteer opportunity, you will be asked to:
- Attend orientation/training sessions
- Implement students' individual learning plans
- Suggest new activities/simulations and Help improve program
- Monitor individual student progress and achievement towards individual learning goals
- Receive assistance/support from staff whenever needed
MakeSmartCool Is an amazing organization working to improve literacy & Teamwork for our future leaders of America. Learn more about us at www.makesmart.cool
- Literacy / Reading
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training