The Media Arts Center San Diego, producer of the 25th Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival (March 16-26, 2018), is seeking Media Sponsorship Assistant who can pro-actively source potential partners.
We are looking for self-starting, organized, experienced, take-charge candidates to join the team. PR/Marketing skills are a huge plus. This opportunity requires you to be be central point of contact internally and externally for all partner related activity. Ability to be entrepreneurial in handling multiple tasks and projects and meeting established goals within specific time frames. Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "SDLFF Media Sponsorship Assistant" in the subject line.
This is an unpaid, seasonal position.
Please advise if you require school credit.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We are flexible
- Business Development Volunteer
- Community Outreach
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Community Outreach Lead
- Media Sponsorship Assistant
- Communications Intern
- Hospitality Intern
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Event Planning Lead
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)