The Media Arts Center San Diego, producer of the 25th Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival (March 16-26, 2018), is seeking Social Media Assistant to manage social media communications
We are looking for self-starting, organized, experienced, take-charge candidates to join the team. PR/Marketing skills are a huge plus. This opportunity requires you to be manage social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content. Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction. Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
Send your resume to: email@example.com. Include "SDLFF Social Media Assistant" in the subject line.
This is an unpaid, seasonal position.
Please advise if you require school credit.
- Technical Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We are flexible
- Business Development Volunteer
- Community Outreach
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Community Outreach Lead
- Media Sponsorship Assistant
- Communications Intern
- Hospitality Intern
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Event Planning Lead
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)