Millia Promotional Services (MPS) is looking for a Social Media & Website Designer volunteer to assist in any changes, updates or enhancements needed to manage the website and social media platforms.
We currently have a working website but would like to keep it new and fresh looking all of the time in addition to adding and making changes in a timely fashion.
The intern(s) hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great experience.Responsibilities
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
This can be done at home or you can work on it from MPS corporate office downtown.
Please contact us to learn more about what we do.
Thank you for your consideration.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Website Project Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months commitment required
- 4-6 hours a week, virtual 90% and 10% in office