- Do you like to play card games, bingo etc?
- Do you like to watch game shows or old movies, television shows?
- Are you compassionate, caring, loving, and patient?
- Are you patient and loving?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Guess what, if YOU said yes to any of these questions then you are the right person to v provide companionship and socialization visits to patients living in private homes or facilities in the Greater Birmingham area.
All training includes a background screens, TB skin tests, and a hospice overview will be provided to you at no cost.
We only request you to be at least 18 years of age and willing to commit 4-6 hours a month or 1-2 hours a week.
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours a month
- Additional training provided by Kindred Hospice