Early Riser Special - Providing Shelter
WhenWed Nov 22, 2017 03:00 AM - Mon Apr 30, 2018 08:00 AM
Where413 3rd StreetLa Crosse, WI 54601
The La Crosse Warming Center is in need of early morning help on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The time is 3 am to 8 am.
Are you an early riser or someone who does not go to bed until early morning? This position could be for you.
Are you interested in making a difference in another's life? Do you have interpersonal skills that can provide a hospitable environment for others? This position could be for you.
Shifts are flexible: Do one a month. One a week. Do a Wednesday> Do a Saturday.
Some duties include: Monitoring the sleep area, retrieving clients belongings in the morning, serving breakfast, and interacting with clients.
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Wausau Warming Center Volunteer
- Sojourner House Overnight
- Early Riser Special - Providing...
- Give another a break today -...
- Wausau Warming Center Morning...
- Director of First Impressions
- Looking for Night Owls
- LaCrosse Warming Center Volunteer
- Sojourner House Evenings
- Early Morning at The Warming...
- Donations Extraordinaire
- Welcome and Intake Specialist
- Front Desk Office Assistant and...