The purpose of this position is to create and maintain an online library of informational resources designed to assist fosters and dachshund owners in better understanding their dachshund’s health as well as tried-and-true methods for managing many common pet behavior problems. This position will have primary responsibility for seeking out and evaluating informational resources, such as articles or video tutorials, for consideration as additions to LPDR web library. The volunteer will work independently to research quality articles authored or videos produced by reputable source. This volunteer will work with the board to obtain approval the informational resource and, once approved, will:
- Organize and maintain the LPDR web library so that patrons can easily find the material that they desire and in an appealing format.
- Understand copyright protection and know when and how to obtain permission to use the copyrighted material. Maintain documentation of granted permission.
- Understand how to post articles or videos to our website.
- Work collaboratively with the board to develop a game plan to identify specific topics.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Approximately 2 hours per week