JerseySTEM promotes Science, Technology, Engineering and Math for underserved girls in New Jersey.
The Marketing department is responsible for producing content (print and online) featuring programs, promoting the organization,..
For that purpose, JerseySTEM needs to shoot video and take photos of classes, programs, competitions, challenges.
JerseySTEM count on the support of freelance photographer/videographer who will be doing the actual work but need to be coordinated according to the needs to the Marketing /Communication department.
- As part of the Marketing team, contribute to deciding what assets(Photos, videos need to be acquired)
- Coordinate the assignment of 4-5 volunteer freelance photographers videographers. Give the instructions on the time, location. Let the class host know that a photographer will come
- Be the guardian of the video/photo assets (Storage. backup,..)
- General knowledge of photography,videography
- Good administrative/organization skills
- Willingness and ability to communicate with freelance volunteers by email AND by phone for the coordination of the assignment
- Executive Admin
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours per week in small chunks of 15mn
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- SIT: Local Families Engagement...
- LID:Academic Director
- UNI: Mentoring program coordinator
- HRS: Active Professionals...
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- DEV: Development: Retail Stores...
- MKT: Event organizer/recruiter...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- HRS: Job Posting Refresh position
- COA: Mathematics coaching for...
- ADM:Girls STEM Parties
- GWC: Girls Who Code in Chatham
- GOO: Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- DEV: Development: Sponsors...
- ADM:Legal / Para-Legal help for...
- COA: Physics Tutor