LID: Executive Director - Girls Who Code @ JerseySTEM program
9 people are interested
Reporting to the President of JerseySTEM, the General Manager of the Girls Who code program will manage a group of 10 team captains dedicated to teaching the Girls Who Code programs in Northern New Jersey in underserved communities and supervise the work of 4 support staff in charge of Curriculum, Communication, Training and on-boarding and Program evaluation.
This is a management not a teaching role. Knowledge of Computer Science preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage others: assign goals, decide on tactics and follow up with
- Interact with Girls Who Code- national organization that support us - and nurture that relationship
- Coordinate curriculum progression
- Visit each class/site once a semester
- Produce a weekly report (3-4 lines)
- Participate in Monthly Operations meeting
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Computer Science