Create, develop and implement communication strategies that will expand the message of Willpowered Woman and promote events. Create and foster relationships with the media and the public for Willpowered Woman. Advertise for upcoming Willpowered Woman events via social media networking. Attend events to promote Willpowered Woman.
- Network within the bay area and promte upcoming events via social media and word of mouth.
- Follow up with new contacts, maintain communication with all contacts to build relationships and create partnerships for Willpowered Woman.
- reate and manage our networking lists to ensure the most up to date lists are being used. After each networking event add new contacts to your PR contact spreadsheet.
- contact people and network through linkedin for Willpowered Woman.
Takes initiative and be proactive
Evaluate your progress and adjust your strategy based on where things can be improved
Communication proficiency. Eg. Communicate as soon as possible if you are not able to fulfill duties by proposed deadline
Feels confident to make decisions in the best interests of Willpowered Woman
Can work independently
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-7 hours a week
- Intimate Partner Abuse Advocate
- Public Relations Firm
- Willpowered Woman Leaders
- Social Media Coordinator
- Peer to peer Fundraising Manager
- Corporate Partnerships
- Google AdWords Specialist
- Event Coordinator
- Pro Bono Law Firm
- Sales Force Consultant
- CPA - Associate Board Member
- Chief Marketing Officer -...
- Attorney - Associate Board Member
- Event Promoter