We are recruiting two young ladies (high school aged) with modern dance and/or hip-hop majorette dance experience to serve as junior captains for our newly forming, competitive dance team. As a junior captain, you would be responsible for:
- helping to boost notices about auditions in your social media network. You can also hand out flyers in your school and around your neighborhood if you're particularly outgoing.
- participating in auditions and assisting where needed.
- participating in weekly practices and helping struggling girls learn the routine.
- assisting with facilitating warm-ups and drills before practice begins.
- other administrative duties as assigned.
We anticipate our next auditions to be in late January. Practices would begin in February and would be held on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Saturdays in downtown Rahway.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn hip-hop majorette and modern dance with a newly forming team that will serve grades K to 12. We have a sister team that we will compete with in New York City.
Specific experience in majorette is not required if you have any kind of dance experience. Please tell us about your experience when you reach out to us. Thanks!
- Exhibition Arts
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hours weekly
- Email Account