Things change.....and Grace Hospice is here to help our patients and families through that change.
Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving people to join our team as volunteers!
Volunteers can provide
· Respite for the caregiver
· Companionship to the patient
· Running Errands
· Spiritual Support
Our team at Grace Hospice is committed to assisting our patients and their loved ones along their journey and making it a quality of life.
Grace Hospice relies on our volunteers to help us help others. We value the importance that volunteers bring to our families. We know that there is a unique relationship between a volunteer and a patient.
If you have a few hours a week to sit with a patient and play cards, read to them, watch TV, give the family a much needed break, call Grace today!
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy