156 people are interested
Support children at the end of life with TrinityKids Care Hospice- ORANGE COUNTY
ORGANIZATION: Providence TrinityCare Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
156 people are interested
TrinityKids Care, a program of Providence TrinityCare Hospice, is a dedicated pediatric hospice program in Orange counties for infants, children and adolescents with life-limiting illnesses. As a TrinityKids Care volunteer, you'll work together with our hospice team to meet the needs of each patient and their family. There are many opportunities to share your unique talents and gifts including:
- Companionship to patients and families- friendship, emotional support, conversation, reading
- Legacy Art Program - creating a lasting memories for children and adults through art projects
- Heart Touch Program - use your training and gift of touch in the most powerful way possible: to help alleviate the pain and isolation
- Sibling Support- offer playtime, art projects and friendship to siblings of children on Hospice
- Running Errands- grocery shopping and other small errands can help a family who may not have the time to get out of the house
- Transportation - driving our TrinityKids Care van to help patients and family keep appointments
We provide orientation and training * Hours are flexible * Volunteer close to your home
Serving patients throughout Orange County and Los Angeles and Orange County with offices in Cerritos & Torrance
About Providence TrinityCare Hospice
5315 Torrance Boulevard, Suite B1, Torrance, CA 90503, US
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and the vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
We compassionately enter the lives of individuals faced with the realities of suffering, loss, death and grief, to offer expert care and education, while respecting each person's choices, values and beliefs.
For more than a half-century, Providence TrinityCare has provided quality and compassionate care to the chronically ill, the terminally ill and those nearing end-of-life, through palliative care and hospice programs. An innovative leader in this growing field, TrinityCare and it's TrintiyKids Care pediatric hospice program, are recognized nationally for advances in advocating for patients throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties. It is the goal of TrinityCare to provide comfort, care and support to make life as normal as possible for those whom it serves by giving patients and their families access to a continuum of total care. Providence TrinityCare is supported by a dedicated team of volunteers who give of their time to reach out to these vulnerable patients. To become a volunteer, go to the online application or call 800-829-8660 .
17315 Studebaker RoadCerritos, CA 90703
October 18, 2023
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Youth Services
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible schedule
- Orientation and training provided, background screening at no cost to volunteer