Help us plan a fashion show featuring pediatric cancer patients! Our Fashion Funds the Cure event gives patients the opportunity to model not only the latest fashions, but also their courage and strength. For the final walk of our fashion show, the kids get to dress up as what they want to be when they grow up. All proceeds from this fashion show benefit the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
We're looking for committee members to help introduce this event to Gainesville! As a member of the committee, your role would be to identify potential sponsors, sell tickets to the event, and secure in-kind donations such as food and photography. The committee will also plan our "day of pampering" for the kids where the children get to try on their Dillard's clothes and be pampered for the day!
If you're interested in joining our committee, please e-mail Taylor Lewallen at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the below 4 questions.
1. What volunteer/event planning experience do you have that would make you a good fit for this committee?
2. Are you comfortable selling tickets and/or sponsorships to this event?
3. Are you able to commit to three 1-hour committee conference calls and attend the event from 6:00pm-8:00pm on April 21?
4.) Please provide your cell phone or the best number to contact you.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment