Help Build an Educational Garden in Haiti!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Tree Angels for Haiti is a US-based 501 (c) 3 organization which focuses on environmental restoration and education in Haiti.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help with the construction of a botanical garden. No experience in tropical garden construction required.
The goal of this assignment is to build a local botanical garden that will help protect and preserve endangered species native to Haiti. This garden will also help educate the public about local ecological sustainability.
- Must have a passion for the environment and an interest in plants;
- Degree in Natural sciences \such as horticulture, plants sciences, landscape architecture, environmental management, environmental education or any related field is preferred;
- Must be able to volunteer a minimum of 2hours a month in the next 3 months.
- Traveling to Haiti is not mandatory, but is welcome;
Please visit our website www.treeangelshaiti.org to learn more about our mission and activities.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
- Environmental Education
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- The time commitment is for a minimum of 3 months