Mentoring Program Coordinator (NY Metro Area)
The Mentoring Program Coordinator is a volunteer opportunity who should assist primarily to the Program chair and Project Manager with coordinating Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact pilot program in the New York Metro Area. The ideal candidate should be passionate about planning and coordinating one or more programs. Have a positive attitude, be detail oriented, results driven, a dependable team player, and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
Volunteer position Description:
- Mentoring Program Coordinator should be able to plan and research existing Mentoring programs at Non-profits, colleges and universities.
- Conduct outreach or cold calling as needed.
- Support survey and interview development as needed.
- Research, evaluate, and prepare recommendations on program development and evaluations.
Required People skills:
- Online Research skills, organization, good communicator, writing skills.
- Motivated, strong initiative, ability to work independently.
- Dependable follow through, time management.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Highly organized and collaborative.
- Ability to take initiative, dependability, flexibility and resourceful.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
Necessary Educational Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office 365 experience preferred but not required.
- Online survey (ConstantContact.com) experience preferred but not required.
- Sound knowledge in Computer. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Xcel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- 6+ months experience with nonprofit program administration (i.e., mentoring, education, volunteer management, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in any field.
Term: Long Term
Time Commitment: 3-6 Hours per month. Some weeknight team meetings in Manhattan are required.
Candidates may submit their materials electronically via Word or as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Bio, Photo, and Application will also be required.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
VP Human Resources Marisol Rosero-Allen
- Program Management
- Internet Research
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-6 hours per month
- Candidates from New York Metro area are preferred.
- IT Administrator(New York Metro...
- Graphics Support/ Designer
- Grant Writers
- College 2 Career Program...
- Mentoring Program...
- Project Manager(New York Metro...
- CPA Non -profit 990EZ Support -...
- IT Chair (New York Metro Area)
- Quickbooks Administrator(New...
- Vice President Operations - New...