Marketing Manager Intern
22 people are interested
This is a 7-14 hour internship. At least one day requires your physical presence in the office. Some of the work can be done off site. The position will run to the summer. Role will require you to:
- Create a strategic plan for promoting City Tutors at CCNY
- Support the CCNY CT executive board as it identifies and interviews candidates for positions on its extended team focused on outreach on and off campus
- Identify candidates for e-board teams at other CUNY campuses we are partnered with
- Identify people and places we should connect with to recruit tutors/mentors
- Collaborate with graphic designer, videographer, and UX designer to create material that will help us better connect with a variety of stakeholders.
We'll work with your schedule.
160 Convent AveNew York, NY 10031
- Teaching / Instruction
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- 7-14 hours