Hospice Volunteers Needed for Daytime/Weekday Visits!
Hold a hand. Pat a shoulder. Give a hug. Touch a heart.
Address envelopes. Feed a pet. Read out loud.
Make phone calls. Record cherished memories.
Working directly with Capitol Hospice patients and families or helping in other ways, you can make a BIG difference in someone's life, including your own!
Want to use skills you have or learn new ones?
- Volunteer with Capitol Hospice and you can provide companionship and support to patients diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Training is free.
- Daytime, weekday visits preferred.
- Give an hour a week or a several hours a month.
- No experience or medical background necessary.
If interested, please contact:
9015 Mountain Ridge Dr. Ste. 210
Austin, Texas 78759
We LOVE our volunteers!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Daytime weekdays preferred.
- Flexibility, compassion, patience.