Pet Therapy Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where5151 Harry Hines Blvd.Dallas, TX 75390
UT Southwestern University Hospitals and Clinics are looking for Volunteers with certified therapy animals to visit patients at our hospitals and clinics. Become a volunteer and share the love of animals with our patients and their family and friends. We are looking for Volunteers and therapy animals to cover 2 hour shifts Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 100 hours
- Volunteer and Therapy animal must be certified
- Mail Room Volunteer
- ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
- "Can you Welcome with a Smile?...
- Transport Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Clinic Volunteer- Cancer Center
- Pharmacy Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Engagement/Waiting Room Cancer...
- Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer
- Nutrition Patient Ambassador
- ACE Volunteer
- Office Support/Filing Volunteer