Greening the Sphere is looking for a website volunteer to assist in the development of high-performing, highly-visible WordPress website. We are looking for an individual that is innovative and resourceful with a can-do attitude. This candidate will be working closely with our Graphic Designer and content marketers to create and assist in maintaining the best possible website.
- Work with and enhance our current WordPress site design and work independently to structure the site in a fashion that aligns with specific requirements and objectives.
- Participate in any necessary conference calls for design and content coordination.
- Adhere to best practices, comments in code, and documentation.
- Help with building up the existing website and maintenance.
- Solve technical problems and implement solutions.
- Wordpress experience.
- A passion for design.
- Experience with web and/or print design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills. (Ability to meet our deadlines).
- Knowledge of web performance optimization, caching, and SEO a plus.
- Wordpress plugin development is a plus.
- Knowledge of latest trending web technologies and developments a plus.
- Experience with latest design tools, like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- People Skills
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours per week