Do you like to be a support system to seniors? We are looking for a volunteer who is willing to sit at our Concierge desk and assist seniors with their needs and concerns. We need someone who is friendly and outgoing and able to multi-task. We are currently looking for M-F during the lunch hour.
- You would be assisting residents with concerns or questions.
- You can answer multi line phones.
- You would be logging in all guests, family members and outside services.
- You would log work orders, salon appointments, and transportation requests on our computer.
- Also can help with distribution of event flyers and room set ups for programs.
Hours are negotiable but looking for lunch coverage for 1 or 2 hours. If you are only interested in helping out on one day of the week that will also be a big help. If you believe you are the right person for the job we are certainly interested in getting together with you.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a day