We are currently looking for GROUP CONSTRUCTION VOLUNTEERS! The winter is the most difficult time to recruit volunteers, but we keep rolling on building new homes. Most work throughout the winter will be indoors, especially during inclement weather!
Here's a summary of our Construction Volunteer program:
- Group build days are typically Fridays and Saturdays - but contact us if you'd like to bring a group for a different day.
- We can take groups of up to 10 volunteers at a time.
- No previous construction skills are required or expected.
- All tools, gloves and safety gear provided and supervised by skilled construction team.
- Typical tasks include framing, drywall, soffit work, interior and exterior painting, and landscape related work. We have homes at different stages of completion, and we ask for your flexibility with assignments.
- Year-round building, weather permitting, excluding holidays.
- Dress accordingly- no shorts or open-toed shoes...expect to get dirty!
- All construction volunteers must be present for Sign-in and Safety Presentation. No exceptions.
- Construction site volunteers must be adults, 18+.
If you want to help out, come and volunteer! Join together with friends, members of your church or company...if you can swing a hammer, you can build with us!
Please contact us to set up a date on the schedule, or go tot he following link to see our up to date calendar: http://signup.com/go/KosYvak
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 7 Hrs