Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Eastern Star Masonic clinic reoccurs once a month on the 1st Wednesday of every month from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Eastern Star Masonic Community
2445 South Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80231
Apply today for more information on becoming a Wellness Clinic Volunteer:
Thanks for reviewing our ad, and we look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours once per month, ongoing
- Reliable transporation
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Receptionist Wanted for Clear...
- Harvey Park Rec Center, 2nd...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Written Spanish Translation...
- Receptionist Needed @ Golden...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Healthcare Receptionist Needed @...
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...
- Golden West, 2nd and 4th...