Volunteers will perform the following functions:
1. Assist wheelchair players within the playing area, particularly up and down ramps, over long distances, and managing transport of food to tables in food vendor areas.
2. Pick up and present balls in the playing area to players as directed by umpires and officials to assist players unable to retrieve balls between points, thereby keeping play on time and reducing physical demands on players with disabilities.
3. serve as runners between control desk area and playing areas to deliver and return clipboards with score sheets
4. Assist with basic operational tasks as requested by officials to Volunteer coordinator who assigns task to volunteers.
5. Assist at the classification area with sign in functions and providing form completion assistance as needed.
- Massage Therapy
- Racquet Sports
- Physical Therapy
- First Aid / CPR
- Occupational Therapy
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- 2 hour shifts throughout the competition days
- capability to pick up ping pong balls, move independently in playing area