ARISE Impact is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2010, committed to transforming the learning process of visually challenged individuals through our innovative technology resources and aids. Our vision for innovative technology transformed into a mission to make a difference.
At ARISE Impact, as a volunteer, your purpose is to transform the lives of differently-abled by making useful self-learning possible. You get a lot of opportunities to develop and grow while you work with an elite team. You’re empowered to do your best, work is always challenging and exciting as you see your ideas come to life. We are flexible, promote an open door policy and practice team sharing & learning.
Here’s your opportunity to partner with us in creating the value for self and others.
Title : Volunteer : Marketing Communications Lead
Department : Marketing
Location : Open
Hours: 10 -12 hrs. over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Position Summary: Develop, implement and analyze engaging marketing communications materials for targeted audience. Assist and drive lead generation through effective communications materials.
Qualification Required :
▪ Marketing communications experience with B2C and B2B.
▪ Exceptional writing and communications skills in English. Knowledge of Hindi and Spanish are an asset.
▪ Very strong ability to write for a variety of marketing campaign components. Strong ability to proofread and edit communications materials.
▪ Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
▪ Social media communications experience with ability to develop messaging for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube as well as WhatsApp.
▪ Clear understanding of how to utilize segmentation information for creating marketing communications strategies and tactics.
Essential Responsibilities :
▪ Produce a variety of marketing communications tactics including: web copy, email copy and campaigns, social media, newsletters, and any other communications tactics required.
▪ Able to understand the target audience for relevancy of marketing communication strategies and tactics that are specific for different types of audiences. Reflect this understanding in work product.
▪ Develop strategic marketing communications plans and campaigns that include appropriate and clear objectives, strategies, tactics and timelines.
▪ Support a variety of marketing communications and customer experience objectives, such as lead generation, nurture campaigns, product launch and marketing campaigns.
▪ Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as products and services, to produce effective promotional materials with targeted messaging.
▪ Other communications responsibilities as needed and assigned.
▪ Meet all deadlines.
Other Requirements :
▪ Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
▪ Excellent research skills, written and verbal communication skills
▪ Flexibility to work around different time zones
▪ Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
▪ Ability to connect and communicate with diverse types of organizations: partners, schools, businesses, government, etc.
▪ Ability to take initiative, work individually or within team
▪ High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
▪ Sense of Accomplishment & fulfillment
▪ Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
▪ Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
▪ Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
▪ Have fun while meeting new people
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months - 1 year