Florence Crittenton is looking for a creative and driven social media intern to assist its Development team in producing engaging content to the agency’s donors, volunteers and other constituents.
- Assist in conceptualizing and producing content for Florence Crittenton’s social media networks.
- Assist with creating social media content calendar.
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas to increase audience interaction and followers
- Assist with the monitoring of all social media channels to help constituents with inquiries or complaints
- Respond to comments and messages across all platforms in a timely and positive manner
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and calendar listings
- Provide support to our Development Team at events
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Hootsuite
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with information that will be obtained in daily interactions.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel and internet research tools
- Creative thinker and self-motivated
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
- Previous experience in social media marketing
- Eye for design and our nonprofit's aesthetic
- Majoring or Graduated in journalism, communications, or other digital related field preferred.
- Must be active on at least three social media platforms.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card,