Empower a young person to succeed by tutoring in core subject areas to help them achieve their goals this school year and beyond!
WHAT IS YOUR COMMITMENT AS A TUTOR?
· Work one-on-one or in small group setting with students in a core subject area to provide academic support
· Available weekly (Monday-Friday)
-Mondays and Fridays from 4-5 PM or 5-6 PM
-Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4-8 PM for one hour increments
· Serve as a role model, providing guidance and support
· Subjects needed: English, Math (Algebra 1&2, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Pre-calculus), Science (Living Environment, Chemistry, and Physics), History (Global, US), Test Prep
APPLY TO BE A TUTOR IF...
· Current college student or college graduates (must be 18 )
· You have experience or willingness to build a working relationship with youth
· Strong knowledge of the subject(s) area that you will be tutoring
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour per week