Per Gleaners, 1 in 6 Hoosier are hungry. Help us provide nutritious food commodity boxes to our senior neighbors. It only takes a few hours a month.
1st Weds. of each month, 10:30-2 pm
Each month Gleaners delivers 2 skids of commodity food boxes (40 boxes per skid) to the Boner Center through its Senior Hunger Initiative. One skid is for drive-up distribution and the other for our senior apartment dwellers.
- Moving boxes to the building for inside distribution
- Carrying boxes to cars for customers
- Transporting boxes from New Life Manor to Byrne Court Apartments
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-3 hours the 1st Weds. of each month
- If you are transporting boxes between apartments, please have a valid driver's license.