Evolving Arts pairs children from the West End Atlanta area with experienced artists in a range of disciplines. Under the guidance of these artists, children will have the opportunity to gain first-hand experience as they experience training in abstract painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry making, and fashion design.
Our goal is to bring together the community of West End Atlanta by giving children from ages 7 to 15 the opportunity to participate in a group art event led by accomplished artists.
Under general direction, assists in implementing communications and related activities for Evolving Arts of America Helps to maintain and increase awareness and support of EvolvinArts ATL through the planned development of news and feature materials, promotional materials, financial development and community relations activities, and special events. II.
* Write and edit news and features for release to the public.
* Assist with the production of blog stories, promotional materials and social media for internal and external audiences.
* Work with other communications outlets such as the intranet, website, video, and more.
* Create media lists, pitch stories to media and assist ours communication with communications plans.
* Conduct communications-related research and assist with strategic planning.
* Document and archive EvolvingartsATL activities.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9am- 3pm