Ace of Hearts is a non-profit dog rescue that saves dogs from the shelters, giving them a new chance at life! We need your help by providing them a loving home until they're adopted and we'll provide everything else - a bed, food, treats, toys, a leash, and a collar.
Being accepted into our foster program is an extremely rewarding experience - you get to help rehabilitate dogs that were left to die at the shelter, giving them a second chance to be adopted!
What we need from you:
-To be 21+ (if under 21, then to have parent approval)
-To foster for at least 4 weeks - but if you can only do 2, we'll take that too!
-To have reliable transportation and be able to bring them to our adoption event in West Hollywood once a month and to a vet of our choice
-To be comfortable with bigger breeds! We're a bully breed rescue and most of our pups weigh 50-90 pounds. Please do not reply if you can only do small dogs.
-To be able to start immediately
-To have already discussed this with all landlords/managers/spouses etc. and have their approval
If you have any questions, please reach out! Help us save lives together!
Please provide your phone number so we can contact you!
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Transporting Dogs!
- NEED HELP WITH PULLING AND FOSTERS
- Stand By Volunteers Needed!
- Fosters, Transport Needed.
- Help Save Lives By Just Visiting...
- Make money while saving a life!...
- Volunteer with Ace of Hearts &...
- Standby Volunteers
- Help us save shelter lives! We...
- Do you have a Pickup?
- Emergency Volunteers Needed!
- IN NEED OF STANDBY VOLUNTEERS!!!!
- Do you love dogs? Work with...
- Save a Life, Foster a Dog!
- Volunteers for Transports and...
- Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue - Daily...
- Need Temp Test done in Palmdale,...
- Looking for senior dog fosters!!!!
- Can you Foster ??
- Volunteers to be on call