City Youth Now provides programs and services that promote stability, personal growth, and long-term success for youth in the San Francisco Foster Care and Juvenile Justice Systems.
We are a small non-profit with a powerful mission, and we could use some extra hands around the office. In the past, we have worked successfully with college students who are fulfilling community service requirements. We have opportunities for people of all interests and skill areas!
- Work with our staff to update our social media pages
- Provide us with your expertise in development and assist us with our fundraising efforts
- Use your graphic design skills to create a City Youth Now brochure and other materials
- Put together a user-friendly binder of internship opportunities with our Program Coordinator
- Help us sort and categorize our donations (toys, clothes, and school supplies)
- Improve our efficiency by making photocopies, scanning documents, and performing other administrative duties
- Have a different idea of how you'd like to help? Reach out to us!
Details about your role
- Time commitment: 2 hours a week, minimum
- Schedule: anytime Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:30pm
- Duration: 2 months minimum commitment
- Location: 375 Woodside Ave, San Francisco, CA 94127
- 18+ years of age
- Willingness to abide by our volunteer contract
- Enthusiasm, maturity, and dependability
What you’ll get out of it
- An opportunity to assist a non-profit that serves underprivileged youth
- The chance to develop your skills
- Experience in the non-profit sector
For more volunteer opportunities at City Youth Now, please click on the following links:
Volunteer Tutor for High School Students at Juvenile Hall: https://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp2827183.jsp
Volunteer Tutor for GED Students at Juvenile Hall: https://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp2864388.jsp
Volunteer Tutor for Online College Coursework at Juvenile Hall: https://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp2864412.jsp
How to Apply
Interested in any of the opportunities listed in this post? Please email email@example.com for more information or to request an application.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum: 2 hours a week for 2 months
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.