Join one of the largest MS fundraisers in the country on Sunday, May 6, 2018 as communities throughout Illinois host the Annual MS Walk to fund important research and services for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois Chapter.
Plans are underway to make this year's event a great day of fun and festivities in support of those living with multiple sclerosis, their families, and caregivers.
If you are interested in helping plan the event and would like to join the planning committee. Please e-mail Volunteer Manager, Sarah Patulo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register as a volunteer today!
Volunteer Needs include:
- Festival Site - Activity Area & Food Tent
- Certified Medical Personal for First Aid Area
- Registration Area
- Rest Stop Volunteers
- Route Support & Route Marshals
- Set-up & Tear-down Crews
- Spirit at the Start/Finish Line
- T-shirt/Prize Distribution
- VIP Concierge
- Volunteer Check-in
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts will vary throughout morning and afternoon
- Onsite training will occur day of the event
- Walk MS 2018: Orland Park FREE...
- Walk MS: Chicago - PHOTOGRAPHERS...
- Bike MS: Tour de Farms June 23,...
- Walk MS 2018: Naperville -...
- Walk MS 2018: St. Charles FREE...
- Motorcycle Safety Crew for Bike...
- Walk MS 2018: Deerfield
- Bike MS 2018: Tour de Farms June...
- Walk MS 2018: Rockford
- Walk MS 2018: Chicago, Soldier...
- Walk MS 2018: Schaumburg FREE...
- Walk MS 2018: Lake in the Hills...