The Center for Contemporary Art is currently seeking exceptional candidates for its Board of Trustees. We are interested in those who share The Center’s commitment to furthering awareness, understanding and participation in the visual arts.
Ideal candidates will ideally have knowledge and skills in specific areas such as (but not limited to) marketing, fundraising, human resources, business management or community relations. Prior Board experience is desirable.
The Board meets, on average, 5 times per year. Board responsibilities include such activities as review and approval of financial reports, establishment of policies, and fundraising and marketing of our programs and events.
Specific expectations of Board Members include:
- Commitment to The Center’s mission (learn more at ccabedminster.org)
- Commitment to diversity in Board membership and staff
- Commitment to governance and decision-making
- Commitment to fundraising, including attendance at fundraising events
- Willingness to actively promote The Center’s mission and programs to the community at large
- Willingness to participate in Board Member orientation and training
- Membership on at least one Standing Committee
- An annual financial contribution
If you are interested in serving on The Center for Contemporary Art’s Board of Trustees, please contact Mary Lev, Board President, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Human Resources Diversity
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment