Love to throw a good party? Get a rush from planning and logistics, and seeing your vision become reality? The STAR Project, a 501c3 animal rescue & education organization is seeking a creative, detail-oriented individual to lead and execute Events -
- Create and manage the timeline, program and task list for all events.
- Lead all event planning and production meetings and discussions.
- Organize and lead collaboration with the Marketing Team on event concept, graphic design/production/printing, and event marketing.
- Negotiate costs and services with vendors; book event space, arrange food and beverage, order all supplies/decorations, coordinate audiovisual equipment & operation, make travel arrangements.
- Secure volunteers; manage the staff and volunteers working at the event.
- Secure guest speakers and entertainment; review speeches, write scripts, coordinate rehearsals.
- Work with venue to create/revise room layouts/seating arrangements for each event as necessary.
- Manage on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
- Create event sponsorship packages.
- Organize and manage the invitation, registration and attendee check-in processes.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment